Sample collection interface
IIt was written a script for the Code Editor interface of Google Earth Engine to collect validation samples from independent maps in the training and verification processes. This interface allows to distribute the work from the draw of the validation pixels among all the participating interpreters and facilitates the labeling year after year. It is assigned to each interpreter a set of validation samples which must verify the membership of a class from the time series of images and imputation of the class to which the sample belongs year after year.
- Sample selector
- Class selector
- Year selector
- Button to save Sample / Class (es) / Year (s)
- Miniature view of each annual mosaic with nir, swir1, red.
- Asset where it is exported
- Button to Export the samples up to that moment.
- State of progress
- Layers with current sample and mosaics
- Message window and external links
- Current sample